Working with a trusted financial partner is one of the most important decisions you can make for your financial future. Whatever you hope to achieve, it’s our mission to simplify the complexities of your financial life so you can focus on what matters most.
- Are you nervous about market volatility?
- Do you wonder if you are truly prepared for retirement?
- Do you have specific questions about your financial plan?
- Would you like a second opinion on your investments or retirement plan?
We’re Here to Help Virtually
We offer a no-cost introductory Q&A session to help answer your questions, learn more about your goals, and see how we may be able to help.
In our no-cost introductory phone call, we’ll discuss:
- Which financial questions do you have?
- What worries you about your financial future?
- What are your concerns or goals when it comes to investing?
During our discussion, we’ll answer any specific questions you may have, and take the time to learn about your values, goals, and objectives.
How To Prepare For Our Call
You don’t need to do anything to prepare for the meeting, and there’s no cost or commitment for the call. It may be helpful to collect your financial questions so we can review them together. Use the link below to schedule your call online now!
Get Started Now
Schedule your free 15-minute introductory phone call today to:
- Plan to maximize your financial future.
- Get answers to your specific questions.
- Get personalized recommendations for your unique situation.
You may also call (913) 685-3207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steve Hoover is president of Wealth Partners Corporation with over 20 years of experience in the financial industry. Steve is passionate about helping his clients take control of their finances so they can feel confident about their future. Steve has bachelor’s degrees in both journalism and Spanish literature from the University of Kansas and holds a Series 65 license in Kansas, Missouri, and Texas. He has been featured on several news outlets, received the KC Magazine Five Star Wealth Manager: Best in Client Satisfaction Award for six consecutive years, and hosts The Retirement Pilot podcast. To learn more about Steve, connect with him on LinkedIn and register for his free webinar, 10 Strategies To Reducing Unexpected Risk To Your Retirement Savings, so you can learn how to protect your wealth by expecting the unexpected.